ACTION & BUDGET DISTRIBUTION OF THE PROJECT ENTITLED:
“Joint VET Course for Export Experts – JOINT EXTROVERSION”
Program: Erasmus+, Key Action 3: Support for policy reform,
Call: EACEA 27/2017
Start date: 15.12.2018
End date: 31.03.2021
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTh), GR.
- Federal Institution of Vocational Education & Training (BIBB), GE.
- Greek International Business Association, GR.
- Euricon Consultants, GR.
- University of National and World Economy (UNWE), BLG.
- The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, RO.
- Association of Economic Universities of South – East Europe & Black Sea Area (ASECU), GR.
Objectives and description of the project:
The main scope of this proposed project is to develop a joint higher VET Course between VET providers at tertiary level, in order to improve the knowledge and skills of the students on issues concerning the internationalization and the extroversion of SMEs.
Main activities of the project are to:
- Identify the specific training needs of the students and skill demands of SMEs on issues concerning internationalization and extroversion.
- Develop common European qualification profile of the Export Expert, based on EQF, Europass, & ESCO framework.
- Develop a 1-year joint higher (Level 6 of EQF) VET Course (curricula, learning methodologies, and tools etc.) for University graduates from economic & business disciplines, focused on business internationalization and extroversion.
- Develop appropriate quality assurance criteria/procedures, based on EQAVET principles, and validation of the acquired skills scheme, based on the International Standard ISO 17024.
- Set up common sustainable cooperation structure to ensure transparency, comparability, based on ECVET principles.
Info link https://expovet.eu/en/expovet-home/