SEVE participates as a partner in the project entitled “Strengthening the Human Resources of Small and Medium Enterprises in matters of Extroversion” in the operational program “Human Resources Development 2007-2013”.
- Hellenic Society of Business Administration (EEDE) – Lead Partner
- Panhellenic Association of Exporters (PSE)
- Exporters Association of Northern Greece (SEVE)
- Exporters Association of Crete (SEC)
- Hellenic Organization for foreign Trade (OPE)
The project includes:
- Providing specialized professional advice and support to business employees
- Diagnosis of needs of the industries to which they refer
- Creation of an individual professional action plan of the employees
- Create Export Action Plan
- Design of training programs
- Attracting trainers
- Implementation of training programs
As part of the project, a total of 62 training programs were implemented by SEVE in collaboration with EEDE. Analytically:
- Implemented in Thessaloniki, Ioannina, Kozani, Xanthi, Serres, Orestiada, Naousa, Samos, Preveza, Igoumenitsa, Alexandroupoli, Veria, Kilkis, Karditsa, Larissa, Trikala, Lemnos, Agrinio, Volino.
- The seminars last 40 hrs each.
- More than 1400 business executives have participated in this period.
- The 40-hour program includes: 8 steps to export & prepare export business plan, delivery terms (INCOTERMS), payment terms, Custom & Tax issues, export marketing & Market Research Preparation, Participation in Trade Fairs & Shipping, International Customer Service, Health & Safety.
Also, seven (7) counselling cycle of 10 people each have been implemented in Thessaloniki, Ioannina, Kozani, Lemnos and Xanthi.
The project was completed in December 2015.
More information on the program at the link http://www.exostrefeia-eede.gr.